1. If you had a super power, what would it be and why?
If I could have a superpower, I would like it to be mind reading. The ability to read minds would be very beneficial in order to interpret someone’s next move or know what another person is thinking.
2. Who was your role model growing up? Why?
I have many role models in life. In fact, too many to choose from. But, the two that stick out the most would have to be my parents. They have taught me the value of respect and to treat others as I would like to be treated. Those are a couple of things that are lacking in society today.
3. What’s your favorite food?
My favorite food is steak.
4. What’s your future plans? Why?
At this point, I have not decided on my future plans. Although, I am thinking very hard about the medical field and anesthesiology to be more exact.
5. If you had a million dollars, what’s the first thing you’d purchase?
If I had a million dollars, I would purchase as much land as possible up in the mountains and build a log cabin and live life to the fullest there.
6. What type of car do you drive?
I drive a 2006 Ford F-150.
7. What’s your favorite sport? Why?
My favorite sport is football. I like football because you have the ability to hit someone without getting in trouble.
8. What’s your favorite sports team (college and pro?)
College: North Dakota State Football, Iowa State Basketball Pro: Kansas City Chiefs, Golden State Warriors
9. What's your favorite movie?
I have two favorite movies: When the Game Stands Tall and American Sniper.
10. Most embarrassing moment in high school?
My most embarrassing moment in high school would probably be when I accidentally set off my security alarm on my truck and could not figure out how to turn it off.
11. What’s your biggest fear? Why?
My biggest fear is not being able to perform at my highest level at all times. Not only in sports but more importantly, at this game we call life. Not being able to perform at your best can break a person in the workforce.
12. What’s a hobby you do besides sports?
My all-time favorite hobby is hunting. If I’m not hunting, there is a good chance that I’m thinking about it.
13. What’s a strange talent that you possess?
Something strange that I possess is the ability to just go out in the woods and observe nature for hours on end and not get bored. Believe it or not, nature really does seem to teach a person many life skills.
14. Do you have a nickname? If so, what is it and why do people call you it?
A lot of people call me Bry. I was a former Nishnabotna student and it started there but I’m not really sure why.
15. Who’s your favorite superhero? Why?
My favorite superhero is probably Hulk because he is very strong.