When: Wednesday, June 19th
Where: Fremont Co. Emergency Management, 2014 290th Ave, Sidney, IA 51652
Calling all Fremont County families and individuals affected by the floods.
Iowa Disaster Case Managers will join together for a one-day application session to assist FremontCounty residents affected by the floods in applying for Fremont County Flood Funds.
Meet with a trained Disaster Case Manager to complete a Disaster Needs Assessment and apply for available flood funds through the County.
Learn more about the Iowa Disaster Case Management (IDCM) program and how it can help families to:
• Answer questions about recovery
• Develop a plan to address disaster-related needs
• Connect families with appropriate community resources
• Determine what financial assistance may be available (keeping families informed of resources that may change over time)
• Advocate on behalf of families with local recovery groups
For questions, please call: Tracey (712)-374-3367 or Dena (712) 755-5602.